Sunday, April 5, 2009

Bluebonnets and Baby

During Spring Break we made our annual trip to Chappell Hill for Bluebonnet pictures. As always, we had trouble getting all 3 of the girls to cooperate, but it is tradition and we stuck it out. We found a GREAT place this year. There were tons of bluebonnets, and it was not too crowded. Our biggest problem was "squinty eyes". Even though it was overcast, we all still had a difficult time not squinting.

I will be 32 weeks Monday (April 6), so I decided I need to finally put a picture up. I am not really a fan of having my picture taken these days. Needless to say, I was not thrilled with the bluebonnet pictures I was in. It will be nice to have Baby Lexi here, and get rid of some of this extra weight. Only 8 more weeks to go!!
A Trip to Chappel Hill for Bluebonnets





















1 comment:

The Junods said...

Oh please STOP! Those pictures are adorable! You look awesome and cute as can be! The girls look great! I love love love the name Lexi, especially since its so darn cute with Laney. Thank you for your email. I may be in touch with you soon for ordering.