Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It's Been So Long...

Wow - it has been forever since I posted. It is amazing how time flies by. Things are great with us. I am officially 29 weeks along now, and haven't had any complications. This pregnancy is going better than I could have ever imagined. I get a progesterone shot each week to help prevent pre-term labor, and I really believe it has helped. I am just starting to get to the "uncomfortable" stage, so I am counting the weeks until I am due. Only 11 more to go! :)

We are on spring break now, so Laney and I are just taking it easy and doing things around here. Tomorrow she is going to the Rodeo with Daddy, Gigi, and Pods. I wish I could be there to see her experience it, but it would just be too much walking for me (even thought this pregnancy is going well, I still have to try and take it easy). Laney is thrilled to be going to the "Radio" and keeps asking about it. I will be sure to post pictures afterwards.

Here are a few pictures from the past few weeks.
Valentine's Day

26 Weeks Prego - already much bigger!Daddy's new toyLaney and Hope

No comments: