Thursday, December 18, 2008

Boy or Girl??? We find out today!

In just a few hours we will go the the doctor and HOPEFULLY be able to find out if this little addition to our family will be a boy or a girl! I am about 16 1/2 weeks along, so our doctor says that we should be able to find out. I am going prepared, though. I plan on eating some M&M's before we go in, and if that doesn't work, I will take a "Coke break" and try again!

People keep asking me what I think I am having, but I really have no idea - no preminitions, no feelings, just really not sure! I can hardly stand the wait, though! I will let everyone know as soon as we find out!

1 comment:

harmony said...

kim! got your card today... so cute! thanks. i had no idea you guys were expecting again, congrats!! hope you have a happy christmas and i look forward to keeping up with you through your blog =)