Sunday, November 16, 2008

12 Weeks

Monday will be the 12 week mark of my pregnancy! Last time we waited until 12 weeks to tell everyone, including our parents. I am not sure how we lasted that long with such a huge secret! We go back to the doctor Tuesday, Nov. 25. I think we will only listen to the heartbeat at that appointment, but it is exciting to go no matter what.

I had been suffering from quite a bit of nausea earlier, but have been feeling better the past week and 1/2. Right now I am just battling the exhaustion. It is a little different now that I have a 3 year old at home to take care of. Last time around, I used to come home from work and crash on the couch. Not these days!

One last thing - we have some good friends (The Junod's) who just moved to the Middle East for work. Please keep this family in your prayers, as they are so far from their loved ones. We miss them!

1 comment:

The Junods said...

Thank you for that sweet prayer request. We miss yall and I'm so sad we won't be there to see that precious baby. We'll get to see him or her this summer!! Lv, Wendi