Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A Brand New Blog!

Well, I have decided to start a new blog. Over the summer I spent so much time viewing friends' blogs, that I thought it was time for me to get one up and running again. Hopefully this will be a great way for me to keep in touch with everyone, and I promise to be better at updating this one than the last.

I know it is September, but let me backtrack for a second. We had a wonderful summer, spending a week with each side of the family at two different beaches. We also spent a lot of time at the pool and playing with friends. Below are some of our favorite pictures from the summer.

Now I am back at school, and Laney is enjoying seeing all of her friends at Ms. Eileen's house every day. We have a bit of a break this week, due to Hurricane Ike hitting the gulf coast. We were fortunate to have minimal damage, and only lost power for 2 days. There are so many people who suffered worse than us, so we feel very lucky.

Father's Day


Playing at the pool
Galveston Trip

Visiting the Animals with cousins

Our 6 Year Anniversary

No comments: